Peakonomics and Poilitics

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ron Paul: Demographic Reality and the Entitlement State

Click here for full article.

As with most every liberally-minded person, my dream is for all to have decent healthcare and retirement. However, looking into my crystal ball causes me to arrive at a realistic conclusion that it will not be ultimately possible. This is purely from a peak oil-believing perspective, mind you. That's NOT to say I won't go down kicking and screaming, trying to squeeze the last drop of these benefits those ahead of me have enjoyed and of which I have helped them to enjoy!!!!! In the end, though, I know what beholds me in my old age...if I live that long...as her mind restlessly fluctuates between the possibilities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home